Friends who have been following along for a while! New loves who are just visiting for the first time! MamaNourish has an exciting offering that I am so excited to share with you ➳➳➳
Introducing (( New Mama Packages ))! A curated package designed with nutrient dense ingredients, accessible nutrition, and healing goodness that serves as the perfect gift for:
• baby showers (get a group of people together to partner in on gifting this to a friend)
• sending love from far to near (don’t live in the Denver/ Boulder area but have expecting loved ones here? nourish them with a New Mama Package)
• yourself! (if you know nutrition is important to you postpartum, this is such a wonderful thing to have in place for the first week baby is home or even the third week once everyone visiting has left, put your oxygen mask on first)
• any kind of mama who could use some love and appreciation through nutrients ❤️ (does not have to be limited to a brand new mama or a newly postpartum family)
So what comes within the (( New Mama Package))? Wellllll let me tell you ➳➳➳
• 1 half gallon of healing broth
• 1 half gallon of nutrient dense soup
• 1 half gallon of aiding herbal tea
• 15-20 nourishing energy bites
• 2 quarts of smoothie
All ingredients are organic, as local/free range as possible, and options for each item offered are discussed to fit mama and family’s needs thoroughly before delivery. I don’t cook with anything I wouldn’t keep in my own fridge or put in my own body and trust me, I’m a stickler when it comes to quality ingredients 🍅🥒🥑🥕🍋 Packages are priced at $100 with a driving fee of $20 applied for residents outside of the Denver metro area (see below for a fun little limited time discount).
My inspiration behind creating these packages was simply from witnessing a need for healing nutrition like this to be more available to new mothers and new families. Research shows that proper hydration and nutrition postpartum help protect mamas against postpartum depression and lactation struggles like low milk supply…. not to mention, access to food that makes you feel loved and healed protects from that horrible blood sugar crash moment where nothing sounds or looks good and grumpiness, or even a nice lil’ breakdown, is the only option. No one likes getting to that point! In my experience as a postpartum care provider, when mama feels nourished and cared for the family unit thrives and excels.
Even with all this compelling research, it is sometimes hard to know what support you are and are not going to need postpartum. I understand that it can be difficult to decipher between all the options and pick what is going to best fit your family! The New Mama Packages provide all the wonderful things I prepare for my postpartum chef clients, delivered to you or your loved one’s door, in a lovely little bundle. It’s a cost effective option if you’re just wanting to trial the product before you dive in… the food is delicious and healing… and finally, it’s a really easy and meaningful gift option to give to a new mama or even to gift yourself.
Exciting things, exciting things! I hope you babes are as stoked as me and if soooo, for a limited time only, if you’re ordering for yourself or a loved one I’m offering $25 off your first package! Until my birthday at the end of September 2019, you can purchase your nourishing (( New Mama Package )) at a discounted rate! Just reach out to me here on Squarespace (click the Be Nourished button at the bottom of this page), on Instagram (@mama_nourish), or at my email email@example.com 🌻 also feel free as always to reach out with any comments or questions. Delighted to serve others in this way and thankful for the opportunity to do so. Thanks for reading! I hope you feel nourished and loved today, all the blessings 🙏🏽